Apr 08, 2020
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY UPDATE.
NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS, DRIVE WAY SERVICE.
Doncaster MINI Garage is committed to providing genuine customer service to our valued customers. We hope you can help us in following the advice from the Department of Health on social distancing. Please note the revised procedure for vehicle drop-off and collection below.
If you currently have a service appointment booked and wish to continue with the previous consultation process, you are still welcome to come in and speak with one of our friendly service consultants.
If you are requesting an express drop-off, the following procedure will apply.
EXPRESS SERVICE DROP-OFF:
- Arrive at Doncaster MINI Garage Service Driveway at your scheduled booking time.
- We will have signage for Quick Drop Off with envelopes or Meet the Advisor.
- Our Service Team have already applied the current health recommendations of Social Distancing of 1.5 metres.
- We will manage all service communications via email and telephone.
- Upon collection the vehicle will be disinfected. Steering wheel, gear selectors, door handles and your keys. This will be done in front of you.
- Where possible our service staff will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- We will have you on your way as soon as possible with your scheduled transport method.
Upon the completion of your service, our concierge will endeavour to work as efficiently as possible in delivering your vehicle to the door.
Thank you again for your assistance and co-operation to keep our workplace healthy and safe for everyone. If you have any concerns or feedback please do not hesitate to contact one of our service reception team on or email us at email@example.com.
It goes without saying this is a challenging time for us all, but we remain committed to delivering the exceptional experience you have come to expect from us.